Saturday, July 7, 2007

Just a little break...

Well, it's been awhile since I posted anything here. About 3 weeks actually.... It will probably be a little while until I'm ready to post another update on our house. DH and I are in the process of adopting internationally, and right now all the funds that we have are going to that. So, we are taking a break from the house remodeling. We have some expensive items coming up like new faucets, lighting fixtures and bathroom hardware....plus we'd like to fix the window trim mold in the other parts of our house that we have finished. (Like the living room, and homeschool room). But it will have to wait a few months.

Besides that I sprained my ankle badly, and I don't really have it in me yet to begin a remodel. I could be painting the bathroom cabinets, but not quite yet. :-)

So, hopefully in a few weeks we'll be ready to begin a new project. See you then!

2 comments:

Mamosa said...

I hope your ankle is feeling better. I had a streak of motivation this week to paint my dining room. I'm not sure that I like the color yet. We'll see if it grows on me. I thought about you, though. I thought "WWJD - What Would Jackie Do?"

Mama Fish said...

Michelle- You crack me up! This is what I would do... wait and see if it grows on me, and if not re-paint. I have re-painted so many things until I loved the color. Good for you for painting your dining room!