Saturday, May 30, 2009

Photos

As promised here are some photos of the half finished curb appeal. Below is our home, I love the black shutters and black door now. You can see the roof and all the tiles we lost... I can't wait until our new roof goes up!


Here are some photos of my new hanging baskets. I got the baskets for $6 each and the plants to go in them for $2.oo. They were distressed plants at Lowe's and I nursed them back to health. Yay me!


Finally, I had to take a picture of the bench and pillows from the other side of the porch. This is where I'd like to put a porch swing eventually. But for now... the bench works just fine!

5 comments:

Mamosa said...

Way to go on the plants Jackie! Everything looks so great!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

love it all! your yard looks so beautiful in the background.

Kristine

Mamosa said...

I had to stop back by and tell you that I saw a set if two rockers on craigslist for $30/pair. They were identical to yours, and if this week hadn't have been so hectic, I would have went and bought them!

homeschool101 said...

Oh you have a beautiful house. I just love the plants you added. I want to thank you for dropping in. Drop by anytime. God bless you friend. You have a lovely home.
Homeschool101 - http://coneshomeschool101.blogspot.com/

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

I really like the bench. The balck wrought iron looks substantial and matches the shutter/door theme well.