Sunday, May 4, 2008

Finishing Touches....

It takes me forever to get all the finishing touches done in our house. I am not good at this detail work.... and much prefer the broad sweeping strokes of a remodel. I'm finally getting around to finishing up the boys bedroom... :-)

I got a lamp for free that someone was giving to Goodwill. It is perfect for between my boys beds. I may eventually change the lamp shade.... But for now it is fine. Then I have had these pictures laying against a wall in the bedroom for a year. Dh and I finally decided where to hang them, and they are now on the wall!! Those two things make a huge difference. The room just feels more put together. Now all I have to do is get a shelf for trophies, a peg board for ball caps, a new frame for a great old poster we were given and a hamper for dirty clothes. I feel like the boys room is really just about COMPLETE. It only took a year! lol!






2 comments:

Karen said...

That looks great! I'm daydreaming about doing some redecorating in our bedroom and the kids' playroom. I may have to get your opinion on my thoughts!

Mamosa said...

Well, I don't feel so bad then...I still have switchplates that haven't been put on after painting and the pictures STILL aren't up in the living room due to indecisiveness.

The boys' room looks great. And I just realized that we have the same carpet upstairs!