Sunday, December 30, 2007

Working on another room

Well, I know we said we were going to take a break from remodeling...BUT... we somehow found ourselves starting again, :-) You see, I got a recumbent exercise bike for Christmas and the kids got a Wii. So, we have a bonus room and another room off of that called the "red room". It was a very deep red...and,... notice I said "was".... We had to rearrange things so that we could create a room for all the exercise equipment. This isn't my ideal use of the two spaces, but we are going to have the kids in the main bonus room with their video games etc and the small room will be where we exercise. It's just gotta be that way so we can keep any future little ones away from the treadmill etc. It used to be that they would use the big room for playing and they would have the "red" room that had a sofa in it for gaming.

So, Dh is painting that room right now with high hide primer. But, I forgot to take a before picture!! So, sorry... we decided pretty quick to paint it before everything got back in there. Besides that my camera is old (my dad's old camera) and it is not picking up colors properly. I am seriously considering purchasing a new digital camera soon...I can't stand that it does that! I'm already color challenged, I don't need my camera to be too! We had a Canon Powershot, and it was great ....but it must've gotten dropped too many times! I'm going to have to do some research...any suggestions?

2 comments:

jeannie said...

I have a Nikon and I love it..

min hus said...

I love my Canon Powershot Elph. My mom likes it so much she asked and received one for Christmas.