Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our Playroom...

Yikes! Never leave the playroom cleaning up to the kids for months at a time! Seriously, sometimes it is easier to just not look. lol! But yesterday I decided to check on how they had cleaned it up. Oh my word! I really couldn't believe it! I pulled out tons of toys from under the couch and chair! The closet was unbelievable. So yesterday for over 3 hours we worked on re-organanizing our playroom. Things went into the correct bins, and puzzles were put back together in their correct boxes. What a nightmare!

I would really love to put a small table and chairs up there to keep puzzles and games off the floor.... but I'll have to wait on that one. I have an idea in mind, I just have to find the replacement for my kitchen table first! :-)

We are away this weekend, but next weekend we are starting on some projects that just need to get accomplished here at the home. I can't wait! Finally some progress!!

1 comment:

Mamosa said...

Ahhh! We have company coming in four hours. The boys chose not to clean their play closet, so I only pray that the visiting children do not open the closet door...it might be a liability. Maybe it will teach my kids that it's not fun to be embarrassed by a mess!