Saturday, June 21, 2008

Projects, Projects, Projects

When you own a home, the projects can seem never ending. Seriously. Even when you have it organized, something is always changing...or breaking etc etc.

Today dh and I are working on cleaning up the house. Our garage is on the mend from many yard sales we had this spring. I should hopefully be able to park there soon!

Next we will tackle the guest bedroom and those closets, as well as our own master closet. There are so many things to store, and with the humid weather here, I don't like to store them in the attic. So, this afternoon I will be working on cleaning out the guest closets to make room for clothes for our expanding family.

Lots to get done..and the hours are passing more quickly than I would like! I think I'll post before and after shots of the guest closets and master closet.

No comments: