Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bedroom decluttered....

I did it! Today was the day we decluttered the bedroom! I'm sorry, but there are no pictures. :( But, I will tell you that the huge box of clothes is now at the thrift store. A huge laundry basket piled with junk has been emptied. And lots of piles of stuff has been cleared out of the room. Dh took two mirrors up to the attic to store until we are ready to use them. The only problem is, with all that stuff gone, I have a big empty wall with one small dresser on it. I can see a need to build some shelves or rearrange furniture or something. So this week, I may end up rearranging furniture in our bedroom, or designing a built in entertainment center. lol! Poor dh... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
You have motivated me to declutter.
I really like the idea of designing an entertainment center! LOL

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
It must feel great to get a room decluttered!