Thursday, September 20, 2007

Change of Plans...

Well, I don't think this weekend we'll be painting quite yet. I decided to do something that costs even less money.... and that is to de-clutter our bedroom. I'm reminded of an email that flylady sends out saying, are there things that have migrated to your bedroom that don't belong there? Well, we have quite a few things that have migrated....some that have never been unpacked. We have a box of clothes overflowing in the corner when you first enter, that have needed to go to Goodwill for quite some time. Just getting that box out of there will help the eyesore. :-)

So, instead of beginning the kids bathroom, I'm planning on de-cluttering the bedroom, and rearranging the closet. It's not exactly a "fun" project, and no I'm not looking forward to doing it....but I guess I'll feel better when it's done. And then "next weekend" we can begin painting!

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Have Fun.
Before & After Pictures PLEASE.....


jeannie

Mamosa said...

Hey, remember that the place where you bought your paint from can retint it if it's in the same color family. We did this at home depot and ended up with a great color. At least we didn't have to buy new paint, and we got rid of some the extra paint we didn't know what to do with!