Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mission Unaccomplished.....

Well, not entirely.... the wood pile is gone and an ugly tree is also gone from our yard. yeah! But as to the bedroom decluttering.... well let's just say nothing's changed. lol! If I took pictures as requested, the before would be the same as the after! Perhaps I should do that! :-) I did update our checkbook and balance our account. So the weekend wasn't completely wasted. I guess I can do a little this week to help out the old bedroom.

On another note, even though it is officially autumn here, you would never know it! The heat is ridiculous! It isn't even cool in the mornings anymore. (Or I just might get up early to experience it!) :-) So, here's hoping that the temperature drops and the weather begins to feel more like fall. It's my favorite season, and I'd sure like to enjoy it!

4 comments:

T & A said...

Amen to that! Fall is also my favorite time of year. I can't wait for cooler temps. This 90 degree weather has got to go! Also, could you please send me the addy to your adoption blog? I would love to read it and pray with you along your journey!
Alisha

jeannie said...

Yea! Getting up earlier to enjoy it may be a good thing... :)

jeannie*

Susan said...

Well I can guarantee that if you jumped in our pool, you'd have a QUICK temperature change!!! LOL It is cold even if the days are hot.

Mama Fish said...

I would love to jump in that pool! I could use a temperature change! Last I saw of the weather is a cooling down at the end of the week....couldn't come soon enough. ;-)