Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More thoughts and ideas

Well, I am deciding what to work on next here at our house. I have a general direction of where to go.... both bathrooms. I have ideas mapped out in my head, so we'll see how frugally I can complete them. I believe in a week or so we will be starting with the boys bathroom and painting over the bright blue walls. We already have the primer, and dh says we'll just have to use a paint we already have. So, I guess I'll have to do that until we can afford the color I want. We also have the paint to paint the bathroom cabinets. It's funny because I have no idea why I have this paint.... I "know" it's from a wrong paint selection I made a few months ago. So, I have a gallon of creamy white paint to paint the cabinets with. I think I'll stop there and see how it goes. Perhaps this weekend I'll post before pictures of the bathroom with the wall color and fixtures.

Also this weekend we'll be clearing the side yard of some old wood, and a dead tree. It looks to be a busy one!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh how I wish we could start some remodelling around here!! Of course it will have to wait until Elijah and the pupppies are "potty trained" and even more importantly a little extra cash flow. LOL

Be careful with all that wood being moved. ;o)

Anne A. said...

I look forward to seeing the photos you post after you paint. I like your blog name Cottage Roses and what wrote about remodeling on a shoestring budget. very nice!

Mama Fish said...

Thanks Anne! And Susan, that's why we are using the paint we already have. No extra cash flow right now. But read my next blog entry...plans are a changin' again. :-)