Monday, May 7, 2007

As promised updated pics....

Well, I can't say that I'm feeling a lot better.... but maybe a little. My stomach seems to be gurgling less, and I managed to eat two pieces of toast and 12 oz of Gatorade. I truly hope by tomorrow I will feel more like myself. I did manage to take pictures of the boys room...and what we have done so far. There is no trim on any doors or windows yet, and the baseboard trim, (which I love), is just cut. We still need to paint it and install it.

Here is the first shot of the closets, shelves and all. It's hard to see, but above the top dowel rod of clothes are two more additional shelves that run the width of the closet. These will come in handy for storage. Of course I had to take a picture of the closets now, as their is no guarantee that it will look this neat when I turn it over to the boys!


These photos are of each side of the closet, and the last photo is of the bins I was talking about.

They can be labeled, and should hold all of the boys treasures that are currently being stored in the bottom drawers of their dressers.

We'll have some space cleared out now for clothes, which... surprise, surprise.... is what a dresser should hold
!








A bin for all
stuffed animals...



The photo to the right is a pretty good picture of the color of the room. It will look great with the cottage trim around the doors and windows. Dh also replaced all the switch plates and outlets with white to go with the white trim.... Can't wait until I can pull the whole room together!

3 comments:

jeannie said...

Jackie, It looks good... I like the color too, it reminds me of chocolate milk.;)
Whats the next project?

Karen said...

I really like those bins!

Susan said...

You are SO organized!! ;o)