Sunday, May 27, 2007

The room is finished for now.... :o)

Well, the boys are back in their room. The finishing touches are not there yet, and I have no nightstand, but their beds and dressers are back in, and it looks nice with the wall color. Special thanks to Susan for her help with both the spot on the comforter and the link for the carpet patch. Dh did the patch and it worked very well! Saved us much money, and he now knows for future reference how to do that.... :o)

Here are a few photos of the room...before and after. I wish I had pictures on the walls etc, but you get the idea of what it might look like.








































5 comments:

jeannie said...

It looks good. Those comforters on the beds are AWESOME.. Are they by the Pottery Barn? (if not they look like it)... I hope you find a night stand soon...

Mama Fish said...

Nope they are not Pottery Barn, although I agree they look like it. They are much lighter than pottery barn quilts. I found them on Ebay, from a woman who was selling both. I found the little baseball base pillows at HomeGoods one day. In clearance! Lucky me! Paid $12.00 for both of them. Not bad.... :o)

Susan said...

Wow!! What a difference the right trim makes!! I love the comforters too!! I'm glad I could help out. ;o)

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I love the room color.

~Kris

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
Wow, what a difference simple things can make. I love the colors and the comforters too.
We really need to set a date for you to come and look at my remodeling mess.... :o)