Saturday, October 6, 2007

Accomplishments so far.....

I was up at 7:00am this morning....the boys woke me upand I could not fall back asleep. So, I thought I might as well get started on cleaning out our homeschool room, filing lots of paperwork, and then updating and balancing the checkbook. It took me all morning to go through magazines to pitch, all the school work so far this year (2 months worth) and all the mail (bills/junk etc). I even wiped the entire desk and computer down! I have a full garbage bag that I used for filing junk as well! I still have a little paperwork to go through, but I am much more organized.

On a side note, we are thinking of going totally digital here through our cable company. My mom and dad just did this in Florida, and if they can do it, I guess we can too. It does save us about $17.00 a month to get cable/internet and phone all together....not a huge amount, but every little bit helps. So, I may add that to the list of calling about this weekend.

As to the bathroom and garage. Well, we have to wait on the garage as the stuff that someone was going to pick up and take out, is still there. So, we can't move things around until that happens. But the bathroom is ready to be taped and primed. As soon as I'm done with the paperowrk for today, I'm going to prime the cabinets... yeah! I can't wait. I did take before pictures, as soon as I upload them you can see the bright blue color that has been the bathroom! I'm glad it's going!

I hope to post another update this evening with photos!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I can't wait to see your latest project!!

I went yard sale shoppping today and didn't find much at all. ;o) So some days are diamonds and some ain't! (said in my best southern drawl)