Friday, October 26, 2007

Dh and I decided that we will be painting the cabinets a creamy color to see how it looks.... we may also paint and antique the mirror as well....but we started with the cabinets. I was not going to even attempt this until Monday, but curiosity got the better of me, and so I did. The cabinets now have the first coat of creamy white on them. I'm going to finish them tomorrow morning. Then we wait and see what we think.....

I'd say we'd have it all done by Sunday, but we have the craziest, busiest weekend ahead of us. And very little of it involves working on the house. We attended a birthday party this evening, then football and a sea or orange and white, for a very rowdy conference game on Saturday night. Finally, church and friends over all day Sunday. Whew! I hope I'm up for it!

Remodeling the bathroom will have to wait until Monday....and so will our blog.....

Have a great weekend!

No comments: