Thursday, October 11, 2007

An update....pre-weekend....

Just a quick update before the weekend..... I am almost done priming the cabinets, but it is taking a long time! I really do not know how I had the patience for 22 of them previously. Just 3 drawers and 4 doors are killing me as it is...

Dh has put the final high hide primer on the walls. It definitely helped with a lot of the blue/gray under color. Now he has the auditions samples on the wall and as soon as they are dry I'll go up and try to select a color. (Oh please let it be easy!)

Goals for the weekend:

1. Finish priming and begin painting all the cabinets.
2. Pick and paint color that will look good, and paint it on the wall.
3. Stick with said paint color! LOL!
4. Try to locate a mirror that will work for the room.

Those are our remodeling goals, but I'm sure we have some regular house stuff to attend to as well! We did really well last weekend. A lot depends on me and the cabinets, so I hope I get with it!

I'll update with photos tomorrow....

No comments: