Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Parking in the garage....

Remember I mentioned that we cleared out some stuff this past weekend? I am now able to park inside my garage for the first time since we moved here, a year and a half ago. What a nice feeling! I did end up getting the car washed at a car wash. The inside is still quite a mess, but I'll get to that eventually. (Maybe this weekend). My mom and dad have a golf ball hanging above their respective sides of the garage, so they know how far to pull in so they can close the garage doors, and not hit the wall in front of them. Well, I had my dh make me one with a tennis ball. Now I too know exactly how far to pull into our garage. I love it!

Anyway, here are some photos of the parking side of the garage and my tennis ball device.



It's the little things that make me happy.... :-)

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love the tennis ball trick. :o) Just always remember to have the door UP when backing out. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
I love the tennis ball idea!
Thank you for the ideas for my laundry room. I need 'em!