Saturday, October 6, 2007

Saturday's Accomplishments....

This is my final post for the day.... I am tired! This getting up at 7am is something I am so not used to!

I did not get to priming the cabinets today with a good bonding primer. Unfortunately I forgot how long and tedious it is to sand those things! (How could I forget)... and yet it's been 3 years since I painted my kitchen cabinets back in PA. I guess just like childbirth, time dulls the memory of the pain. lol!

So, all the cabinet fronts and drawer fronts are sanded well, and wiped down. They are just waiting on the primer, which I will try to do this coming week. Dh is finishing the first coat of grey primer on the bathroom walls. I'm sure it looks different! He'll put a coat of white primer on the walls Monday evening. Then I guess it will be time for me to pick another paint color. Oh joy... .

I was looking at a beautiful faucet fixture at Potterybarn.com. Beautiful, but expensive. As in $349, and we would need two for a double sink. So, I'm on a hunt to try to find one as similar as I can for much less money. I won't be getting the faucets or light fixtures until we can afford it. Maybe a few more weeks......

Oh and the stuff will be out of the garage tomorrow! Someone is coming to pick it up, so I may be able to park in there on Monday! yeah! That's my weekend....

No comments: