Saturday, October 6, 2007

Photos.....

Okay, the cable has been upgraded, so that is out of the way.... saved actually $20/month and now we have a ton of channels coming to us....my beloved HGTV and the Food Network included. I can't wait! Yeah! I'll have to tell my dad tonight that he inspired me to get that done.

Here are some before photos of the bathroom. I am planning on starting to prime those cabinets in a little bit.... notice the bright blue! the last photo is of the shower curtain I picked a year and 1/2 ago. I am planning on pulling colors from that. Oh yes... light fixtures.....!!!













4 comments:

Susan said...

Ohhhhhhhh, now I really can't wait to see!! Can you email me about the cable upgrades? I don't like Bellsouth/AT&T dsl so I'm looking to change. ;o)

T & A said...

Yep, that's BRIGHT blue! Love the colors in the shower curtain. Can't wait to see it when you are done!

jeannie said...

When you get done I know that it is going to be FAB!

I like the shower curtain, there so much you do with that...

jeannie

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors in that shower curtain. I can't wait to see the color you picked out.