Saturday, October 13, 2007

Paint Central....

I finished priming the cabinets with the help of dh last evening. Boy I am glad that's done! I found a whole gallon of delicate white paint that we bought for another project, but the color wasn't right. So, I'm going to try it here and see if I like the color on the cabinets. But that is for later today. Last evening dh also put two other colors on the wall. (Two that we own.... our bedroom/bathroom color and Belle Grove Buff, which we used to paint our living room). I am leaning toward Bell Grove, as it is more of a taupe with tints of yellow in it....and it is very neutral and lighter than the shower curtain. I told dh this morning that I am "almost positive" that the color will be Belle Grove Buff....and then he said, "Yeah, but with you that's "absolutely uncertain."" LOL! I complimented him on his use of an oxymoron to match my own.... :-)

I'm off to hunt for many things today. A mirror would be almost first on the list....as well as cabinet fixtures and scouting out faucets and lighting. I'm also on the lookout for some nice shelves..

Update: Well, I don't think I like the Belle Grove Color after all... I'm not sure what it is, but I don't think it works. Go figure. So, a stop at Lowe's today to look for some more paint colors. This time with the shower curtain, and my entire list with me....measuring tape and all!

No comments: